The 2017 Lone Star Rally will be held once again in Galveston, TX. November 3-6, 2017 are the official dates for this years motorcycle extravaganza. 400,000 Harley Davidson enthusiasts will be visiting our Tropical Island for the 2017 Lone Star Rally. You may see bikes other than Harley Davidson’s, but 95% of them will be Harleys. The look, sound, and feel of a Harley is unmistakable. 1,000’s of attendees will come a few days early and 1,000’s of them will stay a few days beyond of the official dates. This is due to the great weather and vast amount of cool things to see and do in Galveston. So, don’t be surprised if you see lots of motorcycles for a week or more in early November 2017.
Bands of the 2017 Lone Star Rally Downtown Stage;
- Thursday Nov. 3rd – Black Water Mountain, Dan Johnson and the Salt Cedar Rebels, Zach Tate Band, Ryan Rolando Band, & Uncle Kracker.
- Friday Nov. 4th – Cody Joe Hodges Band, Zach Tate Band, Cowboy – Kid Rock Tribute, Bobby Friss Band, Highway To Hell – AC/DC Tribute, & Loverboy.
- Saturday Nov. 5th – Righteous Hillbillies, Hillbilly Vegas, Ryan Rolando Band,?Cowboy – Kid Rock Tribute, Bobby Friss Band, & Badlands House Band.
- Sunday Nov, 6th – Broken Duckfeet, Ryan Rolando Band, David Allan Coe Band, & Cody Cooke & the Bayou Outlaws.
Bands of the 2017 Lone Star Rally Beach Central Stage;
- Thursday Nov. 3rd?– Cody Wayne Band, Judge Parker, South Bound Train, Doublewide, Jared Blake, & Jasmine Cain Band.
- Friday Nov. 4th?– Chris Colston Band, Jared Blake, Jasmine Cain Band, Ryan Rolando Band, Badlands House Band, & Hairball.
- Saturday Nov. 5th?– 90 Proof Twang, Creed Fisher Band, David Allan Coe Band, Jasmine Cain Band, Highway to Hell – AC/DC Tribute, & Hairball.
- Sunday Nov. 6th?- Duke Henry and Way Down South Band, Ocre, & Shaun Outen Band.
The 2017 Lone Star Rally even has their own app. If you are interested down load it from your app store.
As you might expect there is a Miss Lone Star Rally contest. There is also car shows and truck shows.
Bike Events of the 2017 Lone Star Rally;
- Bike Games
- Custom Bike Show
- Run Down the Shore
- Poker Run & Scavenger Hunt
- Outlaw Dave’s Ranch Ride
- 2017 Model Demos
- Baddest Bagger Show
- Perewitz Paint Show
- & The VIP Ride Down the Strand
Hundreds of the Industries vendors will be open for business throughout the entire 2017 Lone Star Rally. They will be showing off the “Bestest and Newest” stuff to get everyone’s attention. Jewelry, clothing, bikes, & accessories is just the beginning of what and who will be on display.
Finally, Bike Rally’s are not for children and it is clearly an adult event. Many a beer and cocktail will be consumed during this years 2017 Lone Star Rally. In fact, the amount of beers and cocktails consumed on our Island during this event has no peers. Except for last years Lone Star Rally. The sheer number of participants (400,000) makes it impossible for any other Galveston 4 day event to compete. Why is this important? Sales tax! That’s why! The city and state will enjoy a bump in revenues over the normal week end in Galveston. Hotel Tax is another benefit to the city. Because of this, you should welcome our guests even if you don’t appreciate the crowds and noise that come with the event.